I am available to speak for virtual and in-person meetings and events.
I can speak on the following topics:
- The nature and benefits of workplace spirituality
- Faith and work integration
- Engagement, commitment and retention
- Conflict and fairness in the workplace
- Compassion in the workplace
Presentation titles include:
- The Importance of Workplace Spirituality for Long-term Care Communities
- Aligning Faith, Work, and Systems: A Holistic Vision for Long-term Care
- To Cultivate Retention, Focus on the Underlying Drivers of Engagement
- Getting it Right: A Multi-dimensional View of Workplace Fairness
- Creating Systems of Compassion in Long-term Care Communities
If your group or organization is looking for a speaker on these or similar topics, please be in touch.
I plan to offer webinars that have been approved by BELTSS for CEU’s.
Please check back as I will be posting them here. Alternatively, if you would like to be contacted when I add a webinar, send me a message or subscribe to our newsletter below.